The hydraulic baler
should be cleaned every six months and replaced with new oil, but the filter oil should not be washed for more than one month before use. The new, single-use oil is rigorously filtered and can be reused. The hydraulic oil added to the tank should be strictly made of high quality anti-wear hydraulic oil. Must be strictly filtered and should always be adequately oiled. If it is insufficient, it should be filled out immediately. Lubricated parts of the machine should be filled with oil at least once per shift, as needed. The debris in the bin should be cleaned in a timely manner. Those who do not learn, do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine must not start the machine without authorization. When the machine experiences severe oil leaks or anomalies during operation, stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the malfunction, and do not force the disease to run. Repairs or contact with moving parts are not allowed during machine operation. It is strictly forbidden to press the material in the trash can with your hands or feet. Adjustments to pumps, valves and pressure gauges must be performed by experienced technicians. If you find that the pressure gauge is faulty, you should check or update your watch immediately. Users should develop detailed maintenance and safety procedures based on specific conditions.
1. Special attention must be paid to the special voltage and capacity that are only applicable to this unit. The machine ground terminal must be grounded. There is a risk of electric shock when not connected to the ground or not fully connected.
2. When the machine is branched and powered at the same time as other machines, it will not only damage the function of the machine, but also dissipate heat from the plug and socket, posing a fire hazard.
3. The cross-sectional length of the extension cord should be selected according to the installation capacity. If the power cord is outside this range, it will not only damage the function of the machine, but it will also distribute the heat of the plug and socket, which may cause a fire.
4. Always use gloves, safety glasses and a mask when installing or packaging. If not used, it may cause personal injury or health hazard.
5. Packaged items are items that need to be packaged. Do not put your hands or body close to the main unit.
6. When using the machine, do not remove the panel, jacket, door, etc. After the parts are removed, not only will the machine malfunction, but it will also lead to ginseng accidents.
7. Do not modify the machine.
8. Do not place the power cord in a channel such as a forklift, or avoid pressing it directly on the power cord. Once the skin is damaged, damaged, etc., there is danger.for more information ,please visit : www.nkbaler.com