3. For products that require special packaging, the machine must be debugged before packaging to avoid unnecessary losses, such as fragile or missing products.
4. Under normal circumstances, the temperature of the automatic baler is maintained between -20 and 50 degrees Celsius, which can meet the needs of normal work.
1. Sealing four-sided: The hydraulic baler is designed to pack the products that need to be sealed. It wraps around the objects by using flat film or cylindrical film and seals them with cohesive seams. If it is a single flat film, pillow bag packaging can be used. First, the longitudinal seam is sealed into a cylindrical shape, and the product is placed in the tube, and then the transverse seam is cut or the two ends are punched to achieve a tube shape or a pillow shape.
2. Open two-end type: a package in which the product is wrapped in a sleeve with a flat film or a cylindrical film and then heat-shrinked. After the packaging is completed, a shrink opening will be produced at both ends of the package.
3. Make breakthroughs and improvements to the performance of the hydraulic system, and use the accumulator loop system to achieve adjustment;
4. Regular maintenance is very important. In order to prevent pollutants from entering the waste paper hydraulic baler, clean it regularly, and replace the system components when necessary to avoid unnecessary damage to the system.
4.Limited fertility release
Of course,smashing straw into the field is beneficial,for example,there is less pollution.However,for now,after many years of returning straw to the field,its disadvantages have become more obvious.Therefore,the recycling of straw becomes more and more important.
Advantages of wheat silage:
1.Improve the utilization rate of silage straw baler and other silage equipment
2. The use of static pressure technology and new sealing materials can reduce friction loss. At the same time, it is necessary to reduce and eliminate the throttling loss of the hydraulic waste paper baler, and avoid the use of throttling systems to adjust flow and pressure.
3. Improve the performance of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic waste paper baler, and use the accumulator circuit system for adjustment.