In the process of using the waste paper baler
, due to the long-term operation of the hydraulic system, mechanical failure is inevitable.
If the baler equipment vibrates, it will not only produce a lot of noise, but also seriously damage the parts of the equipment. So how should we avoid the vibration caused by the waste paper baler?
1. Regularly maintain and overhaul, clean the various parts of the waste paper baler
to ensure no pollution and no leakage;
2. Use gaskets at the joints of the pipes. Grease should be applied to the gasket to prevent deviation, vibration and damage during the tightening process;
3. When the oil tank of the waste paper baler enters and exits the oil, keep a certain distance from the pipeline to avoid foam, hydraulic pump vibration and noise when sucking oil. You can use partitions to separate them;
4. Due to the long-time packaging of waste paper, there may be a certain amount of residue on the oil filter, in order to prevent vibration and secondary pollution. Disassemble the filter element and blow off the impurities with an air pump for cleaning. Replace if necessary;
5. Regularly replenish hydraulic oil into the oil tank to ensure that it is not lower than the indicator line of the oil standard. Otherwise, the oil level is too low, it will cause the oil pump to suck up, affect the normal operation, vibration and damage the oil pump;
6. Under normal circumstances, the electro-hydraulic reversing position of the waste paper baler is externally controlled and drained. A check valve is installed at the outlet of the oil pump
to maintain a certain pressure and prevent the oil from flowing back;
7. In order to prevent the vibration of the waste paper baler, the hydraulic system of the equipment can be improved to prevent it from creeping, and an exhaust plug or a vent valve can be installed in the cylinder.
Nick Machinery reminds you that you must follow strict operating instructions during the use of the product, which can not only protect the safety of the operator, but also reduce the loss of the equipment and extend the service life of the equipment.