The emergence of straw silage baler has made a great contribution to environmental protection.
Before the straw silage baler
, there would be a large amount of straw accumulation in the summer and autumn harvesting seasons. In the past, farmers chose to burn the straw on the spot, which caused damage to the environment. For the straw silage baler with these benefits , Do you all know its operating knowledge?
1. Before entering the ground, the driver of the straw silage baler should understand the basic situation of the plot, and confirm the obstacles in the plot such as telephone poles and cables, wellheads, graveyards, cement indicating piles on underground cables, drainage ditches or field ridges. The specific position of the object so that it can pass safely during operation.
2. For the more severely lodging straws, especially the individual straws that have fallen close to the ground, the straws should be manually picked and transported in advance. At the same time, the individual straws that have fallen and hindered harvesting should be straightened or leaned on other straws.
3. The operating speed of the straw silage baler
is generally within 3.5 km/h. Of course, it can also be appropriately increased according to the proficiency of the operator, but it should be noted that the traveling speed matches the speed of the header. If the corn stalks being harvested are found moving forward For dumping, the header speed should be increased by changing the transmission ratio.
4. The clutch should be smoothly engaged before operation, and the throttle should be gradually increased from small to large.
5. Before normal operation, open areas should be cut out at both ends of the ground to facilitate turning and unloading of the unit. At the same time, in order to save time, it is also possible to open more in the direction of the machine and less open in the direction of the exit.
6. During work, it is strictly forbidden for personnel to touch transmission parts and rotating parts. At the same time, the power must be cut off first when maintenance or troubleshooting is required during the working process, and the machine is stopped.
7. During the work of the unit, the operation of the unit should be observed at any time. When the parts of the straw silage baler are blocked, the machine should be shut down to remove it in time. Attention should also be paid to the working conditions of various instruments on the bridge. Any abnormality should be checked and eliminated in time.
8. Be careful when turning the land. Pay more attention to the drainage ditch on the road and the safety of passing pedestrians, as well as the obstacles on the side of the road.
Regarding the little knowledge of the straw silage baler
described by Nick Machinery above, is there a good solution to help everyone? If you have any relevant knowledge you don’t understand, please contact us and we will give you a detailed answer. The straw silage baler produced by our company is very complete. Welcome everyone to visit and buy. www.nkbaler.com