1. After the equipment is installed, the grounding protection terminal in the electric control box must be connected to the grounding angle iron with a wire diameter of not less than 16 square millimeters (the grounding protection angle iron is installed by the customer). If the grounding protection is not connected, the operation of the equipment is prohibited. Check whether the grounding protection wire is well connected.
2. Non-professionals are prohibited from opening the electric control box for maintenance.
10. Please use a stable power supply with sufficient capacity. When the transformer is far away from the transformer, consider the voltage attenuation caused by the long transmission distance, and use a power cable with sufficient wire diameter.
11. Fire extinguishers and other fire-fighting equipment should be placed near the equipment, and operators should master the use of fire extinguishers.
13. When the equipment is running, children and unrelated persons are prohibited from being near the equipment to avoid accidents.
14. Please turn off the main power switch before overhauling. Remember: all live wiring will accidentally damage the equipment or endanger personal safety.