The waste paper baler
produced by Nick Machinery is specially used for the recovery, compression and packaging of waste paper, waste cardboard, carton factory scraps, waste books, waste magazines, plastic film, straw and other loose materials.
Today, I will introduce to you the installation steps of the hydraulic pipeline of the waste paper baler:
1. Between parallel or intersecting pipe systems, there should be a gap of more than 10mm for the hydraulic oil of the waste paper baler.
2. The configuration of the pipeline must facilitate the installation and repair of pipelines, hydraulic valves and other components. Any section of the pipeline or components in the system should be freely disassembled and installed without affecting other components.
3. How to install the pipeline? When planning and piping, you should first consider the components, hydraulic components, and flanges to be connected based on the hydraulic schematic diagram.
4. The laying and direction of pipelines should be neat and common, with clear levels. Try to use horizontal or straight pipes. The non-parallelism of horizontal pipes should be ≤2/1000; the non-straightness of straight pipes should be ≤2/400, use a level gauge Detection.
5. When piping, it is necessary to make the pipeline have certain rigidity and anti-vibration ability.
6. The component of the pipeline should not be accepted by valves, pumps and other hydraulic components and accessories; nor should the pipeline support the heavier component component.
7. For longer pipelines, it is necessary to consider effective measures to avoid the stress caused by the expansion and contraction of the pipe due to temperature changes.
The series of waste paper balers
produced by Nickel include: semi-automatic waste paper balers, automatic waste paper balers, horizontal waste paper balers, small vertical waste paper balers, etc., and can also be customized according to customers' intentions. , Nick’s product always has one suitable for you, you are welcome to inquire 86-29-86031588, www.nkbaler.com.