Nick brand straw silage baler
unmanned operating system, horizontal continuous bale delivery, fast speed, easy to use, can better serve you.
If the straw silage baler works in the wheat field for a long time, there will be a lot of weeds or straw husks entering the fan of the equipment, which may cause short-term adverse effects, but you will not see it in the long-term. It will cause clogging of the straw silage baler, which will seriously affect the overall efficiency of the machine. What should be done?
Specific methods to solve the clogging phenomenon of straw silage baler
1. Change the position of the wind inlet of the straw silage baler. At present, the wind of the equipment is sucked into the inside by the fan from the front end. During the baling operation, the front end of the header can easily pass through the dust, grass clippings and other debris raised by cutting and conveying. The front windshield of the locomotive is sucked onto the radiator chip of the water tank. In order to change this situation, we must try to change the position of the wind inlet so that the air inlet is higher than the front cover of the tractor, so that the dust and grass clippings from the header of the straw silage baler will not easily enter the interior.
2. Set up a dust baffle at the air inlet, the area is larger than the front end of the tractor cover, and the periphery should be slightly bent backwards, so that most of the dust and grass clippings raised at the front of the cutting table of the straw silage baler are covered by the dust baffle Block or guide the periphery of the air inlet. At the same time, it is necessary to replace the original windshield net with about 40 mesh wire mesh, and block it with wire mesh where wind may enter, so that the inhaled dust, grass clippings, etc. will be greatly reduced, and it can also delay the rise of water temperature. high.
3. A secondary water tank is added at the same time as the dust shield is installed to increase the capacity of the cooling water, thereby delaying the heating rate of the cooling water.
4. Change the location of the water tank, remove the original cooling water tank, and design a bracket to place the water tank and fan on the top of the same vertical plane higher than the original water tank. The height should not block the sight of the operator. Circulate connection, and connect the fan with a triangle belt of appropriate length.
5. When there is no alternative, the front cover of the straw silage baler can be temporarily removed, and the engine and cooling system are directly exposed to the air. This also has some heat dissipation effects, but it looks very unsightly. I generally wish Do not use it.
The above is a comprehensive introduction to the specific methods to solve the clogging phenomenon of the straw silage baler
. I believe the friends in front of the screen will also understand after reading it. If you have any questions about the straw silage baler, please visit the website of Nick Machinery: www.nkbaler.net, or call: 86-29-86031588, we will serve you wholeheartedly.