1. Check whether the bolts are loose before and after the middle shift, whether the frame is deformed or welded and other abnormalities. If any abnormalities are found, repair them in time and eliminate hidden dangers before using.
2. The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system is replaced or filtered once a month after the first use, and then replaced or filtered every six months to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and the normal operation of the hydraulic system (the oil tank must be cleaned before refueling) .
3. When it is not in use, it should be inspected and repaired first, and then sealed with a tarp. The exposed part of the piston rod should be coated with anti-rust oil to avoid rain, moisture, and corrosion.
4. When restarting, check whether the hydraulic oil has deteriorated first, and test the machine according to the requirements of debugging, and the Baler operation can only be carried out when it runs normally.
5. If the diesel engine is configured as the power source, please refer to the diesel engine instruction manual for the maintenance of the diesel engine.
Here, Nick Machinery reminds you that doing a good job in the daily maintenance of the baler can effectively extend the service life of the baler. For more information about the rice husk baler, please follow Nick's homepage www.nkbaler.com