While developing the performance of the straw silage baler
, Nick Machinery has also reduced its price, so that customers can truly realize the convenience and benefits brought by the straw hydraulic baler when using it.
The use of straw silage baler for a long time will inevitably cause various problems, which will increase the maintenance rate of the equipment. Once the maintenance rate increases, the service life of the equipment will be reduced. Therefore, in order to extend its service life, we What needs to be done is to maintain the straw silage baler. Below, I will introduce the maintenance points of the relevant equipment. I hope you can read it carefully.
Main points of summer maintenance for straw silage baler:
1. Clean the soil and weeds on the straw silage baler in time, remove the exhaust pipe, clean the dirty cement sand inside, and clean the oil on the outside of the engine in time.
2. To clean the air filter, first clean the filter element with diesel oil, and then soak it with engine oil. After the excess engine oil drips from the filter screen, assemble it. Remove the cylinder head, take out the valve assembly, wash the dirt, remove the rust and grind the valve.
3. Drain the dirty oil in the fuel tank of the straw silage baler,
clean the fuel tank, diesel filter, fuel injection pump, release the cooling water, and flush the impurities in the cooling water with water until clean water flows out from the drain.
4. Remove the clutch of the straw silage baler, clean the parts with diesel, dry after washing, and then install, release the gear oil in the gearbox, after washing with diesel, add clean gear oil to remove the mud from the tires Sand, clean the dirt on each ball head.
5. Clean the soil inside the straw silage baler equipment, dry the coils, check the insulation and electrical conductivity, remove the soil on the battery pole posts, apply butter on the line cards and pole posts, and unscrew the filling hole cap , Unblock the vents, clean the impurities in the battery with distilled water, and add electrolyte to charge after washing.
The above are the main points of summer maintenance of the straw silage baler. I hope everyone can operate carefully to reduce the failure rate and extend the service life of the straw silage baler.
Nick Machinery provides: straw silage baler, straw baler and other packaging equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!