Installation of hydraulic oil pipeline of waste paper baler
1. When designing and piping, you should first consider the components, hydraulic components, pipe joints and flanges to be connected according to the hydraulic schematic diagram.
2. The laying arrangement and direction of pipelines should be neat and consistent, and the levels should be clear. Try to use horizontal or vertical pipes. The non-parallelism of horizontal pipelines should be ≤2/1000; the non-verticality of vertical pipelines should be ≤2/400, and the level should be tested. .
3. Between parallel or intersecting piping systems, there should be a gap of more than 10mm.
4. The pipeline configuration must make the pipeline, hydraulic valve and other components easy to load, unload, and maintain. Any section of the pipeline or component in the system should be freely disassembled and assembled without affecting other components.
5. When piping, the pipe must have certain rigidity and anti-vibration ability.
6. The weight of the pipeline should not be borne by valves, pumps and other hydraulic components and accessories; nor should the pipeline support the weight of heavier components.
7. For longer pipelines, effective measures must be considered to prevent the stress caused by the expansion and contraction of the pipe due to temperature changes.
Shaanxi Nick Mechanical Equipment Factory specializes in the production of waste plastic balers. The advantages of waste plastic balers can be manifested in many ways. Products that can inspire customer interest can be better accepted.