If the working hours are long, we will choose to rest and make appropriate adjustments. In fact, the same is true for waste magazine Baler Machines. To keep the machine in good use, it is inseparable from the daily maintenance of the waste magazine Baler Machine. Today I will share some maintenance tips.
1. Regularly clean, keep the inside and outside of the waste magazine Baler Machine tidy, and the sliding surfaces, chains, racks, oil pumps, oil holes, etc. are free of oil stains. Always check all parts for oil leakage, and clean up debris and debris around the Baler Machine in time during normal work.
2. Add oil or change oil on time to keep oil without dry friction. The oil pressure is normal, the oil mark is bright, the oil path is unobstructed, and the quality of the hydraulic oil meets the requirements of the cylinder; check whether the tool set and the slide plate are short of oil. If you are short of oil, you can dip in oil. Dip the oil with a small stick and slowly drip on it. Can't pour directly. This will flow into the belt conveyor track, causing the packaging belt to slip.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the Baler Machine are in good condition, whether the screws and nuts are loose, and tighten them in time. If there are missing parts, they cannot be used, and the maintenance personnel should be notified as soon as possible.
4. Conscientiously abide by the safety operation regulations, do not overload the equipment, complete and reliable safety protection devices, and eliminate unsafe factors in time with the waste magazine Baler Machine.
Nick Machinery recommends that the daily maintenance of the waste paper baler can work better for you. If you want to know more about the waste paper baler, follow www.nkbaler.com
Compared with other types of shears, the hydraulic gantry shears produced by Nick Machinery have higher shearing efficiency, faster speed, and a wider range of shearing materials.
The hydraulic gantry shears produced by Nick Machinery are easy to operate and simple to maintain. The equipment adopts hydraulic transmission. Compared with mechanical transmission shears, it has small size, light weight, low inertia, low noise, stable action, convenient operation, flexible, and cutting The advantages of large section, convenient adjustment of the scissors mouth, safe operation and use, and easy realization of overload protection. Welcome to buy: www.nkbaler.com.
The garment baler is a machine specially made according to the packaging requirements of the textile recycling industry. This clothing Baler Machine is an ideal choice for almost any textile manufacturer, used clothing recycling, second-hand clothing distributor/exporter, wiper sorting seller, etc. The operation of the garment packing machine is very simple and convenient. The elevated compression cavity makes the threading, binding and unpacking of the blocks easy and simple. You only need to press a button, and the compression chamber will automatically lift before threading and strapping. This means that the entire process only needs to be operated by one person, which greatly saves labor costs. The garment baler can generally produce bales with a weight ranging from 30kg to 600kg. The specific bale size can be determined according to the model change, so as to ensure that consumers of any size can find a baler that meets their size requirements. From a small shop operator managed by one person to a large company with a recycling production line, Nick Machinery’s baler is suitable for your needs. Baler applications: second-hand clothing, towels, pillows, quilts, blankets, old shoes, old clothes, rags, textile fibers, yarns and other textile waste.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production of clothing balers. The balers provided by them are simple in structure, easy to operate and maintain, with high quality and low price. Welcome to buy www.nkbaler.com
This marine garbage compressor is a bale type + waste liquid collection type. It means: the compressed baler is packed by PET rope, and the waste liquid generated during the compression process can be guided and collected. The dual-purpose function of one machine greatly solves the problem of collecting and disposing of large-scale garbage on sea vessels. The waste liquid collection function solves the problem of liquid pollution on the ground and beautifies the living environment on the ship. So what are the characteristics of this machine? Let's briefly introduce it below:
1. Automatically hang the chain to deliver the package, which improves work efficiency
2. The design of the optional wetted tank is suitable for compressing and packing materials with moisture to ensure that the water does not leak to the ground
3. The design of opening the door and stopping machine is adopted to make the machine safer and more reliable.
4. Equipped with emergency stop button, installed separately, the location is eye-catching, making the operation safer
5. High packing efficiency, 6-8 bags/hour
The wheat straw baler can automatically complete the picking, bundling and unwinding of pasture, rice, wheat and rubbed corn stalks. After the crops are bundled, it is convenient for transportation, storage and deep processing. The wheat straw baler can be matched with the wrapping machine to realize green storage. Envelope of feed. It occupies a small area, is easy to operate, and has high working efficiency, which meets the premise of saving time and labor. And the baling effect is compact, dense, and good in air permeability. The weight of a bale is about 300-500 kg. The compressed bale size is 1m×1.2m×long (1-1.5)m, which greatly reduces the storage space. Land area, increase transportation capacity, and reduce the possibility of fire. The straw baler has played a huge role in solving straw recycling, improving the environmental pollution caused by rural straw burning, and improving the quality of straw and grass utilization. The launch of this machine has been deeply loved by farmers and is a good helper for farmers to make a fortune.
If you need the straw to leave the field, it is best to transport it after baling. This saves cost and labor. You can choose the straw baler of Nick Machinery, which has stable performance and easy installation. Welcome to purchase: www.nkbaler.com.