2. The oil pump of the pump station is installed externally. Optimize the design of the original pump station system structure. The hydraulic pump originally built in the oil tank is placed outside and placed at the bottom of the oil tank. After optimization, the pump does not need to forcibly suck oil, but uses the gravity of the oil to flow into the oil pump, while the high pressure oil and the oil pump spill oil All are sent to the control valve plate and the oil tank through the high-pressure hose;
3. Reasonably configure the oil filter to improve the filter accuracy of the filter. First, improve the filtering capacity of the filter, so that the oil filter has stronger anti-pollution ability, less oil filter clogging, and better oil filtering effect.
When there is a problem with the hydraulic cylinder of the waste plastic baler and it needs to be replaced, what are the precautions?
1. The hydraulic cylinder of the waste plastic baler must be depressurized to the hydraulic circuit before disassembly. Otherwise, when the oil pipe connected to the hydraulic cylinder is removed, the pressurized hydraulic oil in the circuit will spray out along the connecting oil pipe at high speed, and there is a danger of injury.
2. The hydraulic cylinder of the waste plastic baler is the power executive element in the hydraulic system. Therefore, before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder from the equipment, be sure to support its connecting parts with suitable supports to avoid injury or damage to the equipment.
7. When disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, pay attention to whether there is a hydraulic lock on the cylinder. If so, the hydraulic lock should be removed first, otherwise there will be pressure from the hydraulic lock in the hydraulic cylinder, which will not only cause difficulty in disassembly, but also cause equipment And personal injury.
Therefore, we must pay attention to the above seven situations when disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the waste plastic baler to avoid danger and prevent damage to the cylinder. If you really don't, you can contact us Nick Machinery, we have professional maintenance personnel who can help you solve the problem.
The method of incineration of plastics to recover heat energy has the advantages of large processing volume, low cost, and high efficiency. The disadvantage is that a large amount of toxic and harmful gases are produced. If these toxic and harmful gases are further processed, the follow-up process is very long and the overall economic cost is high. . If it is not treated, although the "white pollution" of plastic is eliminated, new pollution is generated, and environmental protection laws and regulations are not allowed.
In foreign countries, waste plastics have been used in blast furnaces and achieved good results.
Immediately remove the silt and rope on the bevel gear directly under the turret. Otherwise, the equipment parts will be destroyed.
When the moisture content of the forage grass is between 60% and 65%, the net weight of the bale must not exceed 65kg, otherwise the equipment parts will be destroyed.
For nearly 10 years, it has supplied more than 500 customers for compressing various loose materials. For example: alfalfa, rice husk, wood shavings, crushed corn stalks, domestic garbage, waste paper, broken cardboard, waste clothes, textile fibers, cotton scraps, etc.
Nick Machinery’s horizontal chaff baler is equipped with brand hydraulic and electrical accessories. The compression cavity is processed by a milling machine to ensure confidentiality of the compression. The equipment is equipped with a conveyor for feeding, which must be continuously fed to ensure that the hopper is full and stick to one push. The design concept is that no completed bales will be obtained. In the case of insufficient rice husks, complete bales will not be produced. The number of compressions can be adjusted according to the quantity of materials to achieve energy saving and emission reduction.
NKB220 sawdust bagging machine, also known as wood shaving bagging machine, is a relatively mature product of Nick Machinery's horizontal baler. Nowadays, many customers buy this equipment to compress wood shavings as a bedding for horse racing, chickens and ducks.
The automatic sawdust Baler machine is a Baler machine that needs to be bagged. It is a very cost-effective chip Baler machine. In addition to Baler rice husks, it can also pack various soft materials such as wood shavings, rice husks, cottonseed husks, etc. This sawdust Baler machine At present, it has achieved a good reputation in the Chinese market.
The NKB220 sawdust Baler machine is equipped with high-quality equipment components to ensure the stable application and long life of the product.
The Baler process of the NKB220 sawdust Baler machine: the material is sent to the hopper through the conveyor — the material enters the compression chamber through the hopper — the plastic bag is put on the material — the material in the compression chamber is extruded and formed — the material is compressed by the side cylinder The compressed material is pushed into the plastic bag as a whole.