We take the straw baler as an example. It is suitable to check whether the voltage is stable.
After all, it is from the electrical appliance. It is also necessary to see if the line is aging. The long-term production of the machine is hydraulic.The hydraulic oil used in the machine also has a long life. If the oil temperature is high, it is also necessary to hurt the machine. There is no special noise, etc. If problems occur, it should be solved in time. Do not wait until the machine stops working to know how to repair. This is wrong of Pre-preparation is very important, and one aspect is also very important, that is, the scope of application of the machine, the range of feeding, such as the size of the material, etc., can not be too long or too thick.
1. After the equipment is installed, the grounding protection terminal in the electric control box must be connected to the grounding angle iron with a wire diameter of not less than 16 square millimeters.
(The grounding protection angle iron is installed by the customer.) If the equipment is not connected to the grounding protection, the equipment is not allowed to operate. Check the grounding protection line connection regularly.
2. Non-professionals are prohibited from opening the electrical control box for overhaul.
3. It is forbidden for users to modify the wiring of the electrical system by themselves.
4. Users are not allowed to adjust system pressure themselves.
5. It is forbidden to replace the original accessories on the device by yourself.
6. Rain protection measures shall be added to the hydraulic system and electrical system of key parts of the equipment.
7. It is forbidden to operate the equipment under the age of 18.
8. Operation of equipment is prohibited without training.
9. Do not allow signs such as tearing, smearing, or safety warnings on the equipment.
10. Please use a stable power supply with sufficient capacity to consider the voltage attenuation caused by the long transmission distance when the transformer is far away.
A power cable with sufficient wire diameter should be used.
11. Fire-fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers should be placed near the equipment. The operator should know how to use the fire extinguisher.
12. If there is any abnormality such as smoke on the site or equipment, use fire-fighting equipment in time and call the fire.
13. Children and unrelated persons are prohibited from being in the vicinity of the equipment during operation to avoid accidents.
14. Please disconnect the main power switch before troubleshooting. Remember: All live wiring will accidentally damage the equipment or endanger personal safety.as more information ,please visit :www.nkbaler.com