2. Check if it is a heater problem. If there is a problem with the heater, you can solve the problem according to the instructions on the hydraulic baler equipment. If you can't solve the problem by yourself, you can also call the supplier and let a professional guide us through it.
3. Check whether the power supply voltage is normal. If it is not normal, this situation may also occur. Check whether the voltage is the voltage that the machine should use, generally 220 volts.
1. The speed of hydraulic cylinder movement
The hydraulic cylinder of the waste paper baler needs to move many times to make a bale. Therefore, the speed of the hydraulic cylinder has the most direct effect on the baling speed. This requires matching hydraulic pumps with appropriate flow according to the size of the hydraulic cylinder, including valve blocks and pipelines with matching diameters.
In some programs, only the waste paper in the hopper is full and the meeting starts the next compression action. Although the hydraulic cylinder does not work frequently, the length of each compression block is longer, and the packaging speed is not only slower but faster.
The last thing to say is that the factors affecting the packaging speed of the waste paper baler are not single, whether it is the speed of the hydraulic cylinder, the length and height of the hopper, or the program. It requires many aspects to complement each other to make the baler reach its full potential .
The cooling system in the working process of the waste paper baler can not be used, in order to prevent the temperature from being reduced, the water freezes and the equipment is damaged by freezing. The water needs to be released. If the daily workload is very heavy, you can add water on the same day. Discharge the cooling water after finishing the work every day.
If it is working indoors, it is not necessary to release the cooling water if the temperature can be guaranteed not to freeze.
Secondly, you can pour the oil into a transparent glass bottle and shake it to observe its thickness. At the same time, look at the phenomenon of the oil film hanging on the bottle and the rate of bubble generation and disappearance, so that different grades of oil can be distinguished.
Oil with low viscosity produces a lot of bubbles, rises quickly and disappears quickly, and has less oil film; oil with high viscosity, produces less bubbles, rises slowly and disappears slowly, and has a lot of oil film. .
The support frame or base of the hydraulic oil pump must be strong and stable, and the pump shaft of the hydraulic oil pump must be well aligned with the motor.
2. The installation relative height, length and pipe diameter of the suction pipe of the hydraulic oil pump should meet the calculated value, strive to be short and reduce unnecessary losses; and ensure that the pump does not exceed its allowable cavitation allowance during operation.
5. In repair and maintenance, the use is more standardized? The power output of the engine must be cut off. Waste paper baler manufacturers