4. It is necessary to ensure that the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder can be discharged after the return stroke to avoid damage to the surface of the material.
5. In the process of adding materials, strictly control the amount of materials added to avoid excessively exceeding the storage capacity of the Baler Compactor, causing problems such as irregular shapes of compressed materials.
2. At the same time, it is equipped with an emergency stop button and an automatic balance device to make the operation safer and avoid accidents due to improper material placement.
The compression force of the NK80LT garment Baler machine can reach 80 tons, the Baler size is 1100*800*400-900mm, and the Baler weight can reach 200-300KG. If your size requirements are special, you can call our hotline 86-29-86031588 or enter www.nkbaler.com for consultation.
4. The briquette metal is convenient to use and process
5. With a distribution box to control the start and stop of the motor, it is convenient for the customer to cause a certain amount of power consumption during the filling process. When the customer is filling the material box, the motor can be stopped by the button of the distribution box and the material is filled. Then start the motor through the switch box button to start pressing.
Vertical hydraulic baler is a small hydraulic baler that is used to squeeze waste paper and similar products under normal conditions and be packed with special packaging belts. It is used for recycling, compression and packaging of waste paper, paper skin, garbage and other materials. Work, can greatly reduce the volume of materials, so as to achieve the purpose of reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for the enterprise. The recycling of waste paper can greatly reduce the consumption of forest trees, water, electricity and pollutant discharge. According to experts, recycling one ton of waste paper can produce 0.8 tons of recycled paper fiber, which can save 17 trees and save 3 cubic meters of landfill space. In foreign countries, waste paper is called forest resources in cities, because waste paper, book paper, office paper, kraft paper, cardboard boxes, corrugated paper, etc. are all precious fiber raw materials. Using waste paper to make paper has low energy consumption, low environmental treatment costs, and low unit raw material costs. Newsprint produced with waste paper in my country can reduce the production cost by 300 yuan/ton compared with virgin wood pulp, and it can also reduce environmental pollution. Therefore, people call paper and cardboard produced from recycled fibers as green products. Use waste paper as a resource to achieve a win-win situation for saving and environmental protection.
The vertical baler produced by Nick Machinery can reuse waste materials. More importantly, it can promote the conversion of a series of economic chains, and at the same time respond to the country's current economic development policy, take the path of sustainable development. You are welcome to buy.
4. High-strength out of the package door, automatic opening and closing, hydraulic lock the door, making the operation more convenient.
5. The conveyor belt adopts new PVC material, which is anti-corrosion and aging resistance, has the advantages of slip resistance, large conveying capacity, and strong load capacity.
The development of straw balers can be seen: it is precisely this way that the straw balers have gained a foothold in the market, always being considerate of consumers, and allowing consumers to see a different side of the balers. Stand at the forefront of the times. The rapid transformation of the baler, the rapid adaptation to the new demand of the market, the rapid adjustment of the development strategy, and the realization of high-quality and high-efficiency production.
Straw baler is the leader of the domestic baler industry and plays an important role in the market. In the assembly line, the goods are packed in boxes, and then the box sealing machine is used to seal the boxes. The last box of goods is then packaged and bundled by a fully automatic packing machine, and then sent out of the production line. Such a process is compact and coherent, not only can better cooperate with the assembly line, but also ensure the qualification of product packaging.