Analysis and elimination of common faults in hydraulic cylinders
Among the many causes of hydraulic cylinder failure, improper installation, use, and maintenance are important causes of failure.
2 Why is the hydraulic cylinder not sensitive (blocking), how to eliminate it?
The hydraulic cylinder is not sensitive to the movement of the hydraulic cylinder. This phenomenon means that the hydraulic cylinder cannot be operated immediately after the instruction of the hydraulic cylinder is issued, and it takes a short time to operate, or it can be stopped when it is moving, and the operation is very irregular. The main causes and troubleshooting methods for this fault are:
1) There is air in the hydraulic cylinder. Remedy: Exhaust through the exhaust valve. Check the seal ring at the reciprocating part of the piston rod for air inhalation. If so, replace the seal.
2) There are irregularities in the operation of the hydraulic pump, and the pump rotation has a block or a slight seizure. Remedy: According to the type of hydraulic pump, according to the reasons for its failure, solve the problem separately. For details, please refer to the relevant information.
3) When the hydraulic cylinder with the buffer device is started in reverse, the piston temporarily stops or reverses. Remedy: The orifice of the check valve is too small, so that the amount of oil entering the buffer chamber is too small, and even a vacuum occurs, so the above-mentioned failure phenomenon occurs when the buffer plunger leaves the end cap. In this regard, the orifice of the check valve should be enlarged.
4) When the piston movement speed is high, the steel ball of the check valve follows the oil flow, so that the valve hole is blocked, and the hydraulic cylinder causes the movement to be irregular. Remedy: Replace the steel ball with a poppet or spool with a guide shoulder.
5) The inner layer of the rubber hose is peeled off, so that the oil passage is broken and the hydraulic cylinder is irregularly moved. Remedy: Replace the rubber hose.
6) The hydraulic cylinder is subjected to a certain lateral load. Remedy: Same as the method of "the hydraulic cylinder can't move".