1. The direct influencing factors of the production efficiency of the waste paper baler: the model and specifications of the baler, the output varies from model to model, and the difference in specifications directly determines the production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of the conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port.
2. The production of waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder, which determines the stability of the waste paper baler. To ensure the production performance of the product, you must choose a manufacturer with exquisite craftsmanship in the production of cylinders.
1. Manual and semi-automatic balers can significantly improve production efficiency compared to fully automatic hydraulic balers. It also reduces the labor intensity of workers. The volume of the material is compressed to the greatest extent
2. The density of bales produced by the fully automatic hydraulic baler is greater. This saves transportation costs. Customers who have used both generations of equipment should have a deep understanding.
1. In terms of power supply, according to the use environment and different requirements, the waste paper box baler can be divided into two types of two-phase electricity and three-phase electricity. Customers can choose according to the actual power supply conditions to further improve the efficiency of purchase.
2. The size of the box, that is, the size of the place where the material is placed in the machine. The smallest size is generally 1200x800x900mm. Of course, with the further development of technology and productivity, the size of the box can also be integrated according to customer requirements and design processes. Consider setting so that it can better meet production needs.
Regardless of the type of waste paper baler valve, the basic requirements for them are flexible movement, reliable operation, good sealing performance, compact layout, convenient device adjustment, use and protection, and strong versatility.
Waste paper baler manufacturers also have their own standards for selecting hydraulic components. The basic requirements for hydraulic control components are as follows: