2. Once the overflow valve in the straw silage baler is deformed, it will affect the main valve core blockage, the main valve core is blocked in the small opening, some pressure oil output by the baler oil pump overflows back to the fuel tank, so that the oil in the baler can enter The flow in the fulfilling element is greatly reduced, which slows down the oil supply speed.
3. The internal and external oil leakage is relatively severe. In the fast operation, the oil supply pressure is too low, but the pressure is much higher than that of the oil return circuit. When the piston seal of the Baling Press machine cylinder is damaged, the two ends of the Baling Press machine cylinder are simply caused The accident of excessive internal leakage caused the rapid movement speed of the oil cylinder of the straw silage baler to fail, and other parts of the straw silage baler also leaked oil.
Nick brand waste paper baler is safe, reliable, low power consumption, economical and reasonable, easy to use, simple to maintain and operate. It is a good helper for your production.
According to the degree of automation of the equipment, the balers can be divided into three types: vertical waste paper balers, semi-automatic waste paper balers, and fully automatic waste paper balers. In order for consumers to choose the baler equipment correctly, we will give you an analysis of their differences.
2. Semi-automatic waste paper baler, can be equipped with conveyor belt, can also be installed underground to feed directly. It is economical and practical, easy to install, simple to maintain, and the investment cost is lower than that of full automatic operation.
3. The automatic waste paper baler uses solenoid valves, control buttons, PLC, touch screen, photoelectric switches, travel switches, and intermediate relays to complete the work process. It can be divided into manual and automatic gears when working, and automatically detects fault points. Automatic strapping to improve the speed of Baler. The base investment of the automatic waste paper baler is relatively large, and the required funds are relatively large. It is better for customers to choose according to the situation.
2. The energy conversion produced by various pressure losses of the hydraulic system (such as overflow, decompression, etc.) is large;
3. When the fuel tank is designed, the heat dissipation area is not enough;
1. Adjust the exhaust device. First reduce the working pressure in the cylinder to about (0.5--1)MPa, and then make the piston rod reciprocate and open the exhaust plug to exhaust.
2. Adjust the buffer device. In the case of an adjustable buffer device and the piston is in motion, the throttle valve should be placed at a position with a small flow, and then the size of the throttle should be adjusted gradually until the requirements are met.
The maintenance is for the better operation of the machine, and for the long-term use of the machine, please keep an inspection record.
If you need a waste plastic baler, please visit the Nick Machinery website www.nkbaler.net, there are product pictures and videos, please click to watch! Or call 86-29-86031588, if you don’t understand, someone will be responsible for the explanation.
After the continuous development of society, more and more industries have applied waste paper baler products. Practice has proved that it has great social and economic benefits, effectively promotes the development of the industry, and provides practical convenience for customers.
There are many models of vertical waste paper hydraulic baler. Generally, the vertical baler is easy to operate and does not need to be installed. It can be produced after connecting to three-phase electricity and installing hydraulic oil. So today, Nick Machinery will analyze the vertical waste paper baler together. Advantage:
Finally, the waste paper hydraulic baler is strictly controlled by the manufacturer. It has the advantages of first-class quality and stable performance. The components are perfectly combined, sturdy and durable, and solve the after-sales troubles.
If you are interested in the above vertical waste paper baler or have questions, please log on to our company's website: www.nkbaler.com, or call: 86-29-86031588.
There are many different specifications and models of the baler, and they have been introduced in detail before. Today, Nick Machinery will introduce in detail: the difference between the automatic baler and the semi-automatic baler.
1. The lashing method is different: the automatic balers are automatic lashing, fully automatic lashing and twisting, and the semi-automatic balers are manual service lashing, with more stable characteristics.
3. The price is different: the price of the fully automatic baler is relatively expensive, which is about several times that of the semi-automatic baler.
For more information about the models and detailed configuration requirements of the fully automatic hydraulic baler, please visit the Nick Machinery website www.nkbaler.net, Tel: 86-29-86031588,