1) Turn on the power, manually start the buttons of each motor, and check whether the steering of the motor meets the requirements of the oil pump.
2) Check whether each solenoid valve operates as required when each motor is stopped.3) Check that the control symbols of each travel switch are correct.
4) Start the oil pump motor and adjust the pressure of the relief valve to the specified value.
5) No-load test run, watch whether each part is running normally, and whether each program cooperates correctly.
6) Only after confirming the normal operation of all parts, can the test run of materials be carried out.
1) Observe whether the pressure and current flow meet the requirements.
2) Check for oil leakage at each joint3) Check whether the package size is qualified
4) Check out the package weight
The above is the preparation before use of the equipment summarized by Nick Machinery for everyone. Is it helpful to everyone? To learn more about the Baler, please pay attention to www.nkbaler.com
(5) According to the customer's specific scrap steel, furnace mouth and other factors, the size of the feeding box and the shape of the block of Nick Machinery can be customized according to the user's material standard.
Through the above introduction, you have a more in-depth understanding of the automatic scrap packaging machinery, and in the process of purchasing, you can better choose a good machine for you.
Straw fuel (i.e. biofuel) uses solid waste such as corn stalks, wheat straw, rice straw, peanut husks, corn cobs, cotton stalks, soybean stalks, weeds, branches, leaves, sawdust, and bark of crops as raw materials. Crushing, pressurizing, densifying, and forming into small rod-shaped solid particle fuels, etc., compressed and carbonized to form modern clean fuels, which are also emerging special fuels for biomass power generation, and can also be directly used in urban traditional coal-fired boiler equipment. Can replace traditional coal. Straw briquettes can be used as a new type of biomass fuel to replace coal for boiler combustion. Compared with mineral fuels, biomass fuels are less polluting to the environment, easy to obtain, cheap, and rich in resources. As long as there are green plants growing year after year, this resource will not be exhausted. In today's situation where coal, petroleum and other minerals are in short supply, the widespread use of biomass briquette fuel will play an important role in solving the country's vast rural energy problems.
The straw Baler machine produced by Nick Machinery is simple in operation, reliable in use, high in production efficiency, and reasonable in structure. It is widely loved by customers at home and abroad and is a good helper for your production.
Nowadays, there are a dazzling variety of products on the market, with different prices, so how to buy a Baler machine with the same price? Nick Machinery will take you to understand:
1. Comparison of trademarks and corporate qualifications. The quality of ordinary brands will be more reliable, and it will be more reassuring if companies enter the national or local agricultural machinery purchase subsidy catalog. Before entering the subsidy catalog, companies need to pass a series of product quality certifications and tests, and obtain the appraisal results of the Ministry of Agriculture, which provides a good way for companies to choose straw press manufacturers. In addition, if the product name, product model, warning content, technical parameters, performance and maintenance in the manual are incomplete, this product should not be selected.
2. Compare appearance, mold and craftsmanship. It mainly depends on whether the fuselage is sturdy, whether the seal is tight, whether there are oil leaks, cracks, bumps, etc. Molds are nothing more than casting and forging. When the materials are basically the same, the requirements and processes for later wear-resistant materials have higher requirements. Some manufacturers use shoddy goods or even use steel scraps bought from scrap stations as equipment materials. Consumers must keep their eyes open.
3. Compare bearings. The straw Baler machine has a high working intensity, and sometimes even requires 24 hours of uninterrupted work, which puts forward strict requirements on the quality of the bearing. When purchasing a straw Baler machine, you should ask the manufacturer about its bearings if possible. If three-no products or refurbished bearings are used, it will inevitably affect the use effect of the straw Baler machine.
4. Motors are used as the driving device for straw Baler in most areas, so the quality of the motor directly affects the quality of the whole machine. The design of single motor or dual motor is to better exert the basic performance of the equipment. Of course, some dual motor products make the straw Baler machine more energy-saving, more balanced, and higher output through the optimized configuration of the pulling performance. Models tend to have higher prices.
5. When the general users go to inspect the production enterprises, they all hope that the production enterprises can test pressure on the spot, and the production enterprises are also willing to adopt this marketing method. At this time, the customer should try the entire trial production process in order to prevent theft. Users can also inquire about news directly from other users.
6. No matter how good the equipment is, it needs the support of after-sales service. Therefore, when purchasing a straw Baler machine, the manufacturer's after-sales service capabilities are also considered.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production of hydraulic packing equipment. The Baler machine produced is of high quality and low price, and has a complete after-sales service. Welcome new and old friends to come and buy 86-29-86031588
Tire packaging has the characteristics of good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. It is widely used in 4S shops and waste tire recycling stations. It is specially designed for tire compression and packaging. The tire baler is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs.
If you need to dispose of used tires, please contact us, we will recommend you the most suitable packing plan to turn your tires into valuables. www.nkbaler.com
There is also the price of a fully automatic vertical hydraulic baler. The price of this baler is relatively large. The price of a cheap fully automatic type is less than 10,000 yuan, but because the fully automatic type is also divided There are many types, such as unmanned ones, which are mainly used for assembly line production. The price of this type of model is relatively expensive. When making a choice, customers should choose the appropriate model or according to their own Choose the product size. If the product size is not suitable, our technicians can design and manufacture, but the corresponding price will be increased accordingly.
Nick Machinery is committed to the production and sales of hydraulic balers. The semi-automatic vertical balers and full-automatic vertical balers produced are of high quality and low price. If you need them, please log on to our website: www.nkbaler.com