The waste plastic shell can be remelted and re-formed into plastic particles and further applied to the production of new plastic products. However, these plastic shells are generally large in size and irregular in shape. If they are not pre-processed by compression and packaging, they will cause waste in storage and transportation costs during the recycling process.
Different from common PET bottles, the plastic shells listed above are mainly made of engineering plastics such as ABS, PC or ABS/PC alloy.
Many disposable tableware materials are recyclable. Even if they cannot be recycled and reused, it is very limited to use the filling method to dispose of garbage. Therefore, in order to reduce the volume of waste, it is very necessary to use a Baler machine to compress and pack, especially For those restaurants and fast food industries.
Many types of packers produced by Nick Machinery are suitable for making disposable tableware. For example, a semi-automatic horizontal machine for manual strapping is very suitable. It can produce bales weighing 700 to 900Kg and 1100x1100x1200mm in size.
One of the most important features of these two machines is that they are very easy to operate, and the whole process only needs one person. Moreover, these two machines are equipped with a liquid contact device. If there are cups or plastic bottles in the packaging material, the residual liquid that flows out during the packaging process can be collected.
If you need a Baler machine to process disposable tableware, please contact Nick Machinery at 86-29-86031588, we will recommend you the most suitable machine. www.nkbaler.com
1. Before entering the ground, the driver of the straw silage baler should understand the basic situation of the plot, and confirm the obstacles in the plot such as telephone poles and cables, wellheads, graveyards, cement indicating piles on underground cables, drainage ditches or field ridges. The specific position of the object so that it can pass safely during operation.
2. For the more severely lodging straws, especially the individual straws that have fallen close to the ground, the straws should be manually picked and transported in advance. At the same time, the individual straws that have fallen and hindered harvesting should be straightened or leaned on other straws.
6. During work, it is strictly forbidden for personnel to touch transmission parts and rotating parts. At the same time, the power must be cut off first when maintenance or troubleshooting is required during the working process, and the machine is stopped.
7. During the work of the unit, the operation of the unit should be observed at any time. When the parts of the straw silage baler are blocked, the machine should be shut down to remove it in time. Attention should also be paid to the working conditions of various instruments on the bridge. Any abnormality should be checked and eliminated in time.
Otherwise, the machine does not have enough pressure to push the material, even if it can push, the motor load is too large, which will affect the life of the machine.
Generally, the smaller the packaging material, the greater the friction between the material and the inner wall of the compression cavity of the machine during the compression and push process. Therefore, when choosing a machine, consider the size of the compression cavity while considering the pressure to facilitate The weight of the bale to meet the needs.
unpacking and bagging continuously complete the whole process at one time, which improves the operation convenience and production efficiency.
Welcome to our website: www.nkbaler.com.
Due to the porous and fluffy nature of the sponge itself, it occupies a lot of space and is not easy to store, package and transport.
In the past, waste sponges were generally treated by incineration and landfill. Incineration can completely destroy objects without waste of space, but incineration will cause air pollution. With the increase of human awareness of environmental protection, this method has been disallowed in many places.
Therefore, if the sponge is handled by landfill, the multi-functional baler of Nick Machinery is suitable for compressing the sponge. The cavity of this series of baler is available from 600*400mm to 1100*700, and it is not limited to sponge , Can also be used to fight other kinds of soft waste.
Only one operator is needed, and the packing efficiency can reach 7 bales per hour.
2. This machine uses a high-performance, low-noise hydraulic circuit system, and uses imported hydraulic accessories; the whole machine has stable performance and low vibration.
3. Reasonable double-cut scissors design improves paper cutting efficiency and prolongs the service life of the blade.