The rag Baler Machine produced by Nick Machinery is safe and reliable, simple in structure, stable in action, low in failure rate and easy to clean. If you are interested in our wipe baler, please contact www.nkbaler.com
Textiles are almost everywhere in life, clothes, rags, towels, curtains, blankets, quilts, pillows, sheets and so on. Textile recycling not only protects the environment (burning will pollute the environment, and the color of the clothes will stain the soil), but it can also help people who can reuse these clothes. In addition, some scraps or waste generated during the production of textile materials can also be reused. Textile recycling is a big industry because most of the fabrics are recyclable. Nick Machinery knows this aspect very well, and produces many kinds of balers that can hit almost all fabrics.
For textile materials, we want to introduce the baler specially designed for this type of material. This machine is hydraulically carried to improve work efficiency; it adopts a door-to-stop design to make the machine safer and more reliable; it is equipped with an emergency stop button and installed separately , The location is eye-catching, and the operation is safer; it is equipped with an automatic balance device to avoid accidents due to improper placement of materials.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production of hydraulic balers. We can provide more than 140 types of balers for you to choose from, or customize them according to your requirements. Welcome to purchase 86-29-86031588
Intelligent control: using intelligent one-key control to quickly reach the working state; saving money and reliable
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production of hydraulic balers, providing more than 140 kinds of hydraulic balers. For more information, please consult us: www.nkbaler.com
The hydraulic baler has become an important raw material for textile, chemical fiber, national defense, and oil press pipes, and an important material for foreign trade exports.
Nick Machinery believes that only the perfect combination of the performance and quality of the cotton baler can make the cotton baler fully play its role in the market and promote the entire cotton baler industry to a better development direction.
The equipment is cared for by general methods such as wiping, cleaning, lubrication, adjustment, etc., to maintain and protect the performance and technical condition of the cotton hydraulic baler, which is called the maintenance of the cotton baler.
There are four main requirements for the maintenance of cotton hydraulic baler:
1. Cleaning: the inside and outside of the cotton hydraulic baler are clean and tidy. There is no oil on all sliding surfaces, chains, racks, oil pumps, oil holes, etc., and no oil leaks at all parts. The chips, debris and dirt around the cotton hydraulic baler should be cleaned. clean.
2. Neatness: the material placement, finished paper, finished paper, and power lines in the venue must be organized.
3. Good lubrication: add oil or change oil on time, keep oiling, no dry friction, normal oil pressure, bright oil mark, unobstructed oil path, and the oil quality meets the requirements.
4. Safety: Follow the safe operation rules, do not use the equipment with overload, the safety protection device of the cotton hydraulic baler is complete and reliable, and the unsafe factors are eliminated in time.
The above is the daily maintenance tips of the cotton baler that Nick Machinery has summarized for you. Did it help you? If you want to know more about the cotton baler, please pay attention to www.nkbaler.com
NKQ43 shearing machine is suitable for cold shearing of various cross-sectional shapes of steel (such as round steel, square steel, channel steel, I-beam, steel plate, steel pipe, etc.), and various scrap metal structural parts. The whole machine has compact structure, stable mechanical performance, hydraulic control, simple operation and long service life. It is one of the ideal equipment for the metal recycling industry and casting workshop charge processing. Inching and automatic continuous circulation can be realized according to user requirements.
1. Using hydraulic drive, easy operation and simple maintenance.
2. Working blade length: 400mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm
3. There are 8 grades of shearing force from 63 tons to 400 tons, and the shearing machine with a knife edge of 700mm or more is especially suitable for cutting scrapped automobiles.
4. No foot screws are required for installation, and diesel engines can be used as power in places without power