The round block baler
produced by Nick Machinery is designed to be convenient and simple to fill the round furnace mouth. The masses are round with diameters ranging from 200-300 mm. The characteristics of high pressure, fast packing speed and high density of bales are well received by customers.
Round block packing machine
_Round block Block Press machine Scope of application: It is mainly suitable for packing and forming scrap metal such as iron shavings, steel shavings, steel shavings, iron sheets, scrap steel bars and iron wires, which is convenient to enter the furnace. The packing block is a round block with a diameter of about 200-300 mm and a length of about 400-550 mm.
Advantages and characteristics of round iron shavings Block Press machine
1. Simple and durable structure, convenient operation, affordable price, low investment and high return, it is an ideal choice for small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs!
2. All models adopt hydraulic drive (or diesel drive);
3. In the process of left and right extrusion, one oil cylinder on each side is used to squeeze in the middle at the same time to ensure that the left and right cross-sections of the formed iron block are uniformly stressed, with high density and good shape of the block;
4. Easy installation, no need to fix the feet, and diesel engine can be used as power in places where there is no power supply;
5. There are ten grades of extrusion force from 63 tons to 400 tons for users to choose, and the production efficiency ranges from 5 tons per shift to 50 tons per shift;
6. The size of the compression chamber of the round iron shavings Block Press machine
, the shape and size of the bale and the size of the model can be designed and customized according to user requirements.
7. Mainly used for the scraps of lathes, such as: steel shavings, wrought iron shavings, steel shavings, iron shavings, and packing and forming.
8. Packing and pressing speed is fast, all equipment adopts large-aperture manual reversing valve, with large flow and fast speed.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production and sales of hydraulic machinery and hydraulic packaging equipment, and has perfect after-sales service. If you encounter any problems in use, please call our after-sales telephone 86-29-86031588.